You Are Reading

0

I Love Taking All of the Naps

Unknown Tuesday, September 8, 2009 , , ,

There's nothing quite like a nice long nap that makes you feel soo good (and in the case of anyone with medium to long hair, mess it up soo bad). Being a college student now, I'm beginning to attempt to master the art of napping at available times. Today I had my first class at 8 A.M, which all things considered really shouldn't be too bad. Many working adults have to wake up earlier, and I had to wake up waaaay earlier to get to high school on time. And yet, there's something about waking up at 8 that's truly devastating. The fact that I regularly stay up until 12 or 1 and that my other day in my two day rotation of classes doesn't start until noon probably doesn't help either.

I barely managed to stay awake in class, but that's completely alright because I know most of the stuff we were discussing today anyways. I came back to my room, opened the window to let some air in, dropped my stuff and jumped on the bed and never looked back. Here I am a bit more than two hours later, feeling awesome, and having another hour before I have to head to class.

Glorious.

(Also, I promise I'm not trying to have a naming scheme or anything, these things just keep popping into my head like that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 All of the Blog