You Are Reading

0

Here We Make All of the Posts



Hello everyone, and welcome to All of the Blog! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Alden, and I'm a freshman at Keene State College and I plan to major in Tech Theatre. I managed to net a scholarship for it (and now that I mention it I totally forgot to bring my portfolio back from home to show the tech director) so I guess I'm pretty good at it! I'm you're pretty average geek and or nerd or what have you; I enjoy video games, play some Magic when I get the chance, make stupid internet meme jokes, and so on. I enjoy all sorts of music, love the outdoors, and I like to play frisbee a lot. Most people (and usually animals too) seem to like me instinctively, but I absolutely hate people. Not like people I know or chances are anyone that would actually read this, but people. You know who I'm talking about. But that's more about me that you never cared to hear, so let's move on!

All of the Blog is the successor to my previous blog, The Edge of Insanity. I was absolutely lousy at updating that blog since I never really found time to make any posts, and I never had an interesting enough life to post about. But then I thought "Wait a second, I'm a college kid now!" and foolishly went along and made this travesty. Here's to hoping this one sucks a bit less!

Like my last blog, All of the Blog is about pretty much anything I want to post about. It is purely for my entertainment, and if anyone else should find some amusement in reading this, well props to them. Because it is for me and me exclusively (but open to the gaping maw that is the internet) it won't be updated at all periodically, but instead, *gasp* sporadically! I'll post anything I damn well please, but you're welcome to comment on it all and tell me how much I suck and that I should stop writing. It won't work of course but I'll be glad to hear from you regardless!

And so here we go, onward to great, or maybe even terrible, horrible, things! Welcome to both you and I to All of the Blog, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 All of the Blog